Software: BecquerelMonitor BecqMoni

Begonnen von DG0MG, 07. August 2021, 18:14

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

DG0MG

Ja, mach das mal bitte - Deutsch kann ich zum Beispiel.  8)

Wenn erstmal der Anfang vorhanden ist, findet sich sicher auch jemand für verschiedene Sprachen.
"Bling!": Irgendjemand Egales hat irgendetwas Egales getan! Schnell hingucken!

Amber

Zitat von: DG0MG am 18. März 2023, 13:07Ja, mach das mal bitte - Deutsch kann ich zum Beispiel.  8)

Wenn erstmal der Anfang vorhanden ist, findet sich sicher auch jemand für verschiedene Sprachen.

Kein Problem, heute - morgen werde ich die Texte ablegen. Ich muss sie aus verschiedenen Dateien zusammenfassen.
Morozov Albert

Amber

Sie dürfen in diesem Board keine Dateianhänge sehen.

Ok, i'll speak on English, because i want to know, what i'm talking about.
There is a XLSX file in attachment. This file has many lists. Each list referenced on his own module resource file. This is technical aspect, for fast combining resources in Visual Studio.
On each list there are two columns: "Variable" and "English".
"Variable" - it's component property in code.
"English" - this is english localization.
Simply add Other column "Deutsch" and translate all rows on all lists..  :swoon:
As for me - it takes one week to translate into Russian.

ONE IMPORTANT THING!
Localization should have SAME OR SMALLER LENGTH (does NOT exceed) the length of the English text. Otherwise, the entire text will overlap on other elements of the form. Therefore, some words in Russian version are either abbreviated or paraphrased.
Morozov Albert

Amber

Meanwhile new feature added in BecqMoni: Reference peaks (like Interspec)

You can setup your own reference peaks according this video guide: here
Morozov Albert

ABel

Hallo,

hab das gleich Mal ausprobiert. Sieht schön aus. Mit 24 Bit per Sample sieht der Pulse Shape nicht vernünfig aus. Mit 16 Bit klappt es.

Aber: Nach Start Measurement werden nur "Invalid Counts" gezählt, "Valid Counts" = 0?!

Gruß Andreas

Amber

Zitat von: ABel am 12. Juni 2023, 13:08Hallo,

hab das gleich Mal ausprobiert. Sieht schön aus. Mit 24 Bit per Sample sieht der Pulse Shape nicht vernünfig aus. Mit 16 Bit klappt es.

Aber: Nach Start Measurement werden nur "Invalid Counts" gezählt, "Valid Counts" = 0?!

Gruß Andreas

Hi Andreas! If you change bit, you should re-run Standart pulse acquisition, cause pulse shape changed.
Morozov Albert

ABel

Hello Amber,

my mistake: I have interpreted the specification "Sample Width (8-64)", that the value must not be greater than 64. Then the Pulse Acquisition looks like shown here.

In the meantime I have seen in a video that 256 can also be entered there.

But even with 256 the pulse acquisition for 24 bit does not look good.

My steinberg UR22C does 32Bit, where is the conversion to 24 or 16 bit done? Windows?

Greetings Andreas

Amber

Zitat von: ABel am 13. Juni 2023, 12:59Hello Amber,

my mistake: I have interpreted the specification "Sample Width (8-64)", that the value must not be greater than 64. Then the Pulse Acquisition looks like shown here.

In the meantime I have seen in a video that 256 can also be entered there.

But even with 256 the pulse acquisition for 24 bit does not look good.

My steinberg UR22C does 32Bit, where is the conversion to 24 or 16 bit done? Windows?

Greetings Andreas

Simple tune "Sample width" and "Peak position", so that when you start training, the pulse looks the same as in the picture in the example. BecqMoni reads raw pcm device WaveIn and converts it according 16 or 24 bit sampling setting.
Morozov Albert

ABel

Hello Amber,

and what about Width 256 and 24 bits? It looks like an overdriven signal, a pulse that has had the top cut off.

The gain of the sound card is the same as 16 bit. And with Theremino MCA I get a good spectrogram with it.

Meanwhile, I get valid counts, but the spectrum is compressed to the left. With LLD, ULD and Threshold I did not manage to pull it apart to the right. What do I have to do?

Greetings Andreas

Amber

Zitat von: ABel am 13. Juni 2023, 17:21Hello Amber,

and what about Width 256 and 24 bits? It looks like an overdriven signal, a pulse that has had the top cut off.

The gain of the sound card is the same as 16 bit. And with Theremino MCA I get a good spectrogram with it.

Meanwhile, I get valid counts, but the spectrum is compressed to the left. With LLD, ULD and Threshold I did not manage to pull it apart to the right. What do I have to do?

Greetings Andreas

Hmm, actually i don't tested such widths. If i have such task, i take a spectrum from known source and investigate it. Specially average cps parameter. If this parameter is lower in this configuration - this is bad config.

About spectrum width.
Use ChannelPitch setting to make spectrum "wider" or "narrower". It's personal setting and you have to tune it by your own device.
Morozov Albert

Amber

Meanwhile BecqMoni has RadiaCode support.

Youtube with features preview:

Offline archive
Morozov Albert

Raddet

:good2:

Ja, das ist eine RadiaCode-Verbindung zu einem PC über Bluetooth!

Amber

Morozov Albert

NuclearPhoenix

Zitat von: Amber am 25. Januar 2024, 20:45Meanwhile, add write calibration to RadiaCode devices.

https://youtu.be/BSuxJwUCqv0

https://youtu.be/70yopCfuSE8
Wirklich ein Wahnsinn, was du für einen Aufwand treibst um das Programm stetig weiterzuentwickeln. Super Arbeit!

Gibt es dazu auch eine Anleitung in Englisch? Ich mein man kann sich eh ungefähr denken was alles passiert, aber es wäre nochmal einfacher. ;)

Amber

Zitat von: NuclearPhoenix am 26. Januar 2024, 12:16Wirklich ein Wahnsinn, was du für einen Aufwand treibst um das Programm stetig weiterzuentwickeln. Super Arbeit!

Gibt es dazu auch eine Anleitung in Englisch? Ich mein man kann sich eh ungefähr denken was alles passiert, aber es wäre nochmal einfacher. ;)

Youtube have auto translation Ru -> Eng, but i'm not quite sure about translation quality.
Main things about this feature, which users must know:
1. BecqMoni uses various calibrations: from 1-st to 4-th degree of polinom. RadioCode uses only 2-nd degree polinom. So that is a problem.
2. During calibration procedure i calculate two calibration sets, if device is RadioCode: first - according user defined settings, second - for RadioCode. After "Save to device" button these two sets stored in device config.
3. You can not create calibration for RadioCode and upload it to device if there is no any calibration points. But, if your default device calibration is polinom 2-nd degree, i use it to upload to RadioCode.

That's all..
Morozov Albert